즐겨찾기 스레드
북마크
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:04:27 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
English Writing is so difficult I do not know grammar well. English lessons over the past 12 years is meaningless. For example, I searched the naver dictionary 5 times to write this sentence. The reason why I start this dumb thing is because I have to talk with my school's native speaker. fucking school Why do they put this shit in the essential course. If I do not the talk, I'm going to get terrible grades, then I can not graduate school. This is a diary and soon it will be full of curses about my school and me. * password is my birthday
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:21:50 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Oh, here's an automatic password... that's so convenient... I forgot this because It's been so long. Damn English. I'am a patriot. but fucking the modern society demand a good English skill. I have to go to school tomorrow It's even first class. but I can't sleep. Recently, I'm learning Japanese. for that reason, I'm frequently confused between English and Japanese. I was going to write 'Don't forget', I come up with 忘れないで this is my level so terrible
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:29:22 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Yesterday, my english teacher(native speaker) insulted me. he called me 'terrible memory'... i admit i was so stupid yesterday. but i can't stand other people insulting me.
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:31:53 ID : oINs1fU3Rwq
Ppeo Kkuk 🦜🦜
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:32:17 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Look at this This is the truth of Korean English education. please call me a failure of public education
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:33:33 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
What are you saying? Go to bed quickly
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:33:38 ID : vyJO5SIMjjw
You're not a failure, bro
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:36:54 ID : oINs1fU3Rwq
Im just the random bird in this board :P
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:45:33 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
today i watched a ted lecture. in this lecture, one woman teached about 'learning Foreign language'. she (if I remember right)can speak 8 language. She recommended talking with foreigner and traveling to that country, etc. but everything is impossible to me. because I have no money. I'm a beggar. How do I go to the another country? So I(poor and fool) decided to write a diary.
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:47:36 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
thank you you are so kind cuckoo?
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:49:37 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
i have some homework i want to leave school...
이름없음 2019/03/13 00:58:52 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
ok i am going to resolve my homework. it's reading a book. and i will read the translation. tomorrow... eh today's my plan : memorize Japanese word / listening TOEIC lecture / go to SPAO and buy jeans / practice drawing... and so on
이름없음 2019/03/13 01:00:34 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
And see Netflix.
이름없음 2019/03/13 01:02:02 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
i'm so tired... English makes me painful...
이름없음 2019/03/13 01:04:17 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
i love korean. korean, in this sentence, is not people. i hate all over the world people and the most is korean
이름없음 2019/03/13 01:25:14 ID : oINs1fU3Rwq
If you are interesting on studying another foreign languages Im recommend you to study spanish. Is the second language most used in world(first is chinese) and if you can speak spanish, is more easy to learn another european languages such as french, italian, portuguesse and english!
이름없음 2019/03/13 22:11:43 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Thank you for your recommend! I want to learn another languages too. especially French and Spanish and German. But I don't have enough time... and there is a limit to my brain. today's English class was pretty good. This class's teacher likes me. because he and i have something in common. I don't really care about that, but he dose feel fellowship. of course-maybe-simply-he is just trying to soften the atmosphere in class. Then, I went to the cafe like I did everyday. I was so sleepy. I memorized some of Japanese word, searched for water bottle, and watched TED lecture. Today's lecture is 'a fine system for US library'. (that lecture's conclusion is not special.) Speaker talks that the fine system in library causes an expansion of the knowledge gap between social classes. because the fine shut off the poor from the library. (it makes the poor afraid to go to the library) In addition, fines account for very little in library operating funds. so the speaker told that fine system must be abolished. I can't see the real library budget table and I don't know US's system-people's a way of thinking-the frame of society so I can't judge that she is right. (honestly, i think the fine system is rational(reasonable?) and helpful.) anyway, Korea-a country with a low illiteracy rate, high ardor for study- and US is really different. So the effect of the fine system will be different. 음 한글을 안 쓰면 작성이 안 된대,,,
이름없음 2019/03/14 23:39:14 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Today is a...a.... holiday... 공강을 영어로 뭐라해? anyway, I woke up late, and play with cellphone, walk out. recently i have habit that to walk about ten thousand steps. I went to the department store to search for my new skinny jeans and grey knitwear. but i can't find anything. Despite the cold weather, the level of fine dust was high. Actually, i was very depressed today. i was nervous, everything is annoying, i wanted to cry. I feel like everything i do is a mess. It happens often. but It is difficult to adjust.
이름없음 2019/03/14 23:40:01 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
can이 아니라 could인데 자꾸 시제 바꾸는 거 까먹네ㅅㅂ
이름없음 2019/03/14 23:47:46 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
tomorrow's class is very annoying. because that class has a lot of presentations and group projects. fuckFUCK I can't think of anything else to write. I just tired of thinking tomorrow morning. a crowded subway... stink, someone steps on my foot, pushes me, and squeezes my bag. I imagine everyday i can't get off the train.
이름없음 2019/03/14 23:55:50 ID : rs67AmLbA7x
its just a break Like you can simply say i got a long break if you have 우주공강, im on my break if you wanna say 지금 공강이야 Oh and if you wanna say you dont have any classes on that day just simply say like i dont have any classes today Fyi, 휴강 is free cut :)
이름없음 2019/03/15 00:18:58 ID : lgY3A7tdBas
these days I learning eng with GIU and BBC Learning Eng :> yet isn't enough speaking is quite differs from writings. it's kinda different sense.
이름없음 2019/03/15 00:20:28 ID : Qr807e1DvCk
Hey Im a Korean who is living in Canada rn I was really bad at English when I was young, but I got better as I watched some English movies. I repeated watching a same movie like 100 times, and I even memorized all the lines from it XD Just keep watching some movies and dramas, first with subtitle, then without. You can do it bb
이름없음 2019/03/15 00:29:14 ID : rs67AmLbA7x
I hope you dont try to study grammar from the comments left here, their grammar isnt 100% correct But yeah, you can do it just binge watch netflix more, it definitely helps LOL Personally i dont recommend watching the same thing over and over again cause you know watching something with strong academic purpose can easily bore you out and even put pressure on you, thinking abt like how much did i understand? will i be able to understand without subtitles? I recommend just watching em for fun Exposure is the key 🔑
이름없음 2019/03/15 00:46:50 ID : 5cJSFdu7bA7
하 .. 무슨얘기 하는고양 ..?
이름없음 2019/03/16 14:51:51 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
There were a lot of nice friends while i was away... Awesome! I learned another conversation today. I know BBC learning English! but i didn't try because it looked very difficult. Let's work hard together! Canada! some of my family are planning to go to Canada this years. How's it there? Is it as cool as I have heard it? It's great that you repeated it a hundred times. I think I can't do it a hundred times because I don't have patience... Biut i'll try. l fell in love with a drama called Good Place in Netflix. Thank you for your advice. Actually, I think i need a strong way. so, um, academic access. Because I don't like Korean movies very much, I watched English movies only, but my English is like this... Thank you very much for your kind words>< 나 영어 작문하는 스레야,,, 한국어 짱 한국어 쓰니까 대박 편하다 마음의 고향 한국어
이름없음 2019/03/16 15:01:09 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
yseterday i um i... i forgot what i did yesterday... I've been depressed. I know everything in the world can't fit me, but it's too hard. I have so many worries. I'm surrounded by things that are hard to solve. I have a lot of emotional ups and downs. I have to focus to myself. ah I found the iPad I thought I'd lost. But I'm going to buy a new one if I get a scholarship. It's time to go out.
이름없음 2019/03/16 15:05:22 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
생각해보니 물리적 고향도 한국이군 뭔 개소릴 하는 건지...
이름없음 2019/03/23 15:54:21 ID : 9dzQlhcHyNB
Today was only a morning class day. I thought I had adapted myself to taking the subway in the morning, but it wasn't. I almost killed five people today, but I fulfilled my duty as a law-abiding citizen. On my way home from school, I bought a scone and brownie. I shared it with mt mom, but the taste was soso. The songs i listen to frequently these days are maroon5's Sugar and Spyair's Little summer. Especially, Little summer is good to listen to at night or at dawn. I have a writing assignment due Wednesday. and i have native speaker class on Monday(that has also homework). I'm going to die soon because i'm annoyed. Even faculty counseling is scheduled. How should i ask native speaker for his understanding? I'm so worried that the professor is too uptight. I ordered a book at midnight, but why doesn't that arrive? They advertised it as a day-to-day delivery. FUCK~ I'm worried about lack of money these days. I don't even have money to buy textbooks. But I want to buy a candles... 어제일기고 쓰고나서 오분뒤에 택배 도착함
이름없음 2019/03/30 19:36:40 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
It's been a long time since I wrote a diary. I can't remind well what happened these days. wake up 7, get ready quickly, take a subway(still unable tp adapt), litsen the class(hontoni boring), drink coffee, and litsen class again(in general, major classes are here, 진짜개노잼임) come home by bus. I'm having a hard day, but at the same time I'm having an unnourished, lazy day. the weather is so fickle. the sum came out, hail poured down, and rained... but that stopped now. the air is clearly clear. i am drinking coffee now. it was my favorite thing before, but now it's not good. Whenever i get indifferent to what i really liked, i feel sentimental. I'm going to record my speaking assignment tomorrow. upload is after class-the day after tomorrow-. I am so lonely right now. but it's not just bad.
이름없음 2019/03/30 19:37:23 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
아니 오타가... 괜찮아 앞글자랑 뒷글자만 맞으면 사람 뇌는 알아서 이해할 수 있다고 했다.
이름없음 2019/03/30 20:16:05 ID : Mo43Vhz89zb
Hello, this is foreign language highschool student speaking. I'm a first grader of my highschool, and I have to adapt to my school. Severe curriculum makes me exhausted, oops my English-nativespeaker from Australia told me that the word 'exhausted' is so strong word since it can let people feel like you're not able to do anything. Sorry. Anyway, life in foreign language hischool makes me feel some harshness cause we must sleep after 1A.M. and wake up at 6A.M. And then we must do some mornin-exercise which is running ! Daaamn Because of my lack of sleep, I usually fall asleep when we study ourselves after school. *study ourselves means 야자, I reckon that there's no replaceable word ! My Godness. Thanks for reading I'll visit here as many times as possible-For your Eng, and my Eng.
이름없음 2019/03/31 19:57:42 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Hi! Thanks for coming. You're spending your high school days in a foreign country. Isn't it hard? I hope you can adjust quickly. Is it true that your native teacher is Australian? In fact, the professor I'm having trouble with these days is also Australian... It's a amazing coincidence. It's important to get a good night's sleep when grow up, shouldn't you increase your sleep time? I'm just glad to hear that you're here often. See you later. I haven't studied for about half a year, and now I want to die a little. I want to eat pork cutlet... or ramen... I have a stomachache...
이름없음 2019/04/04 23:53:28 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
I don't like stay in home. I love being stuck at home but I don't want to be with all the family members. So, I went to the Seoul by the bus. It was good um... get out of the house, but objectively, today's happening is a waste of time. I have a book to read, homework and online lecture to work out. I have to study English and there's not much time left for the test. I have put these aside and played boring place, I'm really depressed and skeptical. Recently, I watch the Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 망나니가 영어로 뭐야... It's a typical drama that trashy human wrapped up a cheerful person. This Drama's viewing age(?) is 15. And there's no piece not having talk about sex. Is the sentiment of American teenagers safe?
이름없음 2019/04/05 00:01:37 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
and i was very happy... just now i hit the jackpot...(=가챠대박남) illustration is pretty perfect and voice is so good...... his voice is sometimes,,,immoderate,,, but generally attractive and soft. I want he to read a book before I go to bed. with that, insomnia can be cured soon.
이름없음 2019/04/05 00:04:38 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
I'm going to bed... my English is not improving. It's a little frustrating, but... It's annoying to hang on.
이름없음 2019/04/06 20:37:48 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
It's so hard to read a book. I have the deviated 'book' habit, but I've never have a hard time reading non-literature. (The non-literature of the College Scholastic Ability Test was kind of fucked up...) Is it because the book that I'm reading is not my choice? That's plausible. Probably right. It looks only like a list of words, not a sentence. I'm watching something, not reading. There is nothing left in my head. I'm so worried because professor said that he'll try the test based on the contents of this. For now, I'm attaching post-its on every page that looks plausible.
이름없음 2019/04/07 23:02:24 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Honestly, the reason I don't come here often is because I can't think of anything to say. In a few days I'll be tested my English writing level. My professor said he does not check grammar fallacy, but I'd like to write a perfect writings. Of course, considering my English level now, my wish is hopeless...
이름없음 2019/04/07 23:03:00 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
Reading is average, but conversation and writing are a little above the bottom.
이름없음 2019/04/07 23:03:46 ID : AlzXvCo6mGo
All right, 40! I'm going to take a shower!

레스 작성
333레스파리지옥new 2498 Hit
일기 이름 : 이름없음 1분 전
755레스너는 나의 태초의 바람new 6560 Hit
일기 이름 : 47분 전
130레스마르크스의 반댓말은?new 2878 Hit
일기 이름 : 산호 50분 전
61레스꽁꽁 얼어붙은 학점 위로 대학생이 주저앉습니다new 1513 Hit
일기 이름 : 이름없음 59분 전
140레스어쩌고저쩌고 2판new 1734 Hit
일기 이름 : 이름없음 1시간 전
690레스심해 10new 7686 Hit